915 Rosemarie Lane, Stockton, California 95207
Brookside Christian Junior High is committed to providing an environment that will help support students as they transition between childhood and adulthood. The junior high years are an important time for students to develop a solid foundation academically and spiritually, as well as to continue to mature into responsible young people.
Our strong academic program provides the basics for success as students continue on to high school. In addition to the math, English, social studies, and science classes, the curriculum is enhanced by a physical education program, and electives including computers, band, art, yearbook, and keyboarding. Learning personal discipline and good study habits helps to prepare each student for their high school years.
Brookside Christian Junior High teachers and staff are dedicated professionals who are committed to supporting and guiding the junior high students during these two very crucial years. At a time when junior highers are going through significant changes in their lives, the school provides an opportunity for spiritual growth through Bible classes, chapels, and daily prayer and devotions.
A wide range of extracurricular activities is available for the junior high students. Building leadership skills, a positive self-esteem, and good friendships are the goals of the activity program. A student elected student council plans a well-rounded social program geared to the varied interests of the students. An intramural sports program is offered and consists of volleyball, soccer, softball and basketball. Extended daycare programs are available for children whose schedules require them to arrive early or leave late
Benefits of choosing Brookside Christian Junior High
- Strong Christian Values
- WASC accredited with college/career preparedness with early graduation, if desired
- No book fees
- Cooperative and individual instruction tailored to be effective for each student
- Many extra curricular activities
- Safe, secure, family-oriented environment
- Bible-based curriculum that meets and exceeds state standards
- College preparatory program
- Family building and support through education, spiritual and character training
- Students performing at the highest levels on standardized achievement testing
- Highly qualified, experienced teachers and administration who are called and dedicated to Christian Education
- Full sports program
- Challenging and creative academics
- Individualized differentiated instruction